The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council covers the area of the South Central Kentucky region which is made up of Logan, Simpson, Butler, Warren, Edmonson, Hart, Barren, Allen, Metcalfe, and Monroe counties.
Our council is made up of local non-profits, state agencies, and passionate individuals that come together to work on helping address barriers to the justice-involved population by reducing recidivism and victimization in order for them to be successful in our communities.
By accomplishing this goal, we will reduce the costs of incarceration and increase public safety while helping persons with criminal histories become contributing members of society.
Board of Directors
Board members are the fiduciaries who steer the organization towards a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies, as well as by making sure the nonprofit has adequate resources to advance its mission.
2023 Board Officers
- Board Chair – Captain Doug Miles – Warren County Regional Jail (Warren County Representative)
Previous Board Chair since 2017 – Paul Gronowski
- Board Vice-Chair – Serenda Lobue – KY Association of Sexual Assault Programs (KASAP) (Regional Representative)
- Board Secretary – Alexis Morgan – Barren River District Health Department (Regional Representative)
- Board Treasurer – Scotty Lee – DQS Solutions (Warren County Representative)
2023 Board Committee Chairperson’s
- (Fundraising Chair) – Rachel Jackson
- (Nominating Chair) – Amy Thomas
- (Community Projects Chair) – Aaron Poynter
2023 General Board Members
- Director – T.J. Shockley-Hunt – KCTCS – (Warren County Representative)
- Director – Rachel Jackson- New Path Recovery Home for Women (Warren County Representative)
- Director – Priscilla Schwartz –Molina Healthcare (Regional Representative)
- Director – Misty Knight – Retired (Warren County Representative)
- Director – Amy Thomas – Adult Education Skills U (Butler County Representative)
- Director – Amy Colman – United Healthcare Community Plan (Warren County Representative)
- Director – Aaron Poynter – Southcentral and Cumberland Workforce Development Boards (Regional Representative)
- Director – Kristy Fuller – Fuller Life Counseling Partners (Warren County Representative)
- Director – Aryln Mink – Department of Justice (Monroe County Representative)
- Director – Charity Crowe – UK Healthcare (Barren County Representative)
- Director – Chad Spencer – Goodwill Industries of Kentucky (Regional Representative)
- Director – Traci Houchins – Goodwill Industries of Kentucky (Regional Representative)
- Director – Jailer Stephen Harmon – Warren County Regional Jail (Warren County Representative)
- Director – Samantha Mallory – SKY Educational Opportunities Center (Warren County Representative)
- Director – Caysea Cooper – Behavioral Health Group (Edmonson County Representative)
- Director – Nick Moore – National Corvette Motorsports Park (Warren CountyRepresentative)
Some of the board members are regional representatives serving multiple counties.
- Your name can be here. Are you up for the challenge?
We are always looking for new prospective board members to engage in advocacy, write policy and deliver our mission to the individuals and families in the counties we serve to reduce recidivism for people who were in the criminal justice system.
Board of Directors Application
- Must live or work in one of the 10 counties of the South Central Workforce Region (Warren, Barren, Logan, Butler, Hart, Simpson, Metcalfe, Edmonson, Monroe, Allen)
- Must have leadership qualities
- Must be willing to volunteer your time to support our mission
- Simply download the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention Nominating Committee)