The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council covers the area of the South Central Kentucky region which is made up of Logan, Simpson, Butler, Warren, Edmonson, Hart, Barren, Allen, Metcalfe, and Monroe counties.
Our council is made up of local non-profits, state agencies and passionate individuals that come together to work on helping address barriers to the justice-involved population of reducing recidivism and victimization in order for them to be successful in our communities.
By accomplishing this goal, we will reduce the costs of incarceration and increase public safety while helping persons with criminal histories become contributing members of society.
Board of Directors
Board members are the fiduciaries who steer the organization towards a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies, as well as by making sure the nonprofit has adequate resources to advance its mission.
- * Board Chairperson – Paul Gronowski (Regional Representative)
- * Board Vice-Chair – Doug Miles (Warren County Representative)
- * Board Secretary – Serenda Lobue (Regional Representative)
- * Board Treasurer – Karen Rediess (Warren County Representative)
Board Committee Chairperson’s
- * (Fundraising Chair) – Rachel Wheat – (Warren County Representative)
- * (Nominating Chair) – Priscilla Schwartz – (Regional Representative)
- * (Community Projects Chair) – Bobbi Steelman – (Regional Representative)
- * (Marketing/Social Media) – Meredith Hester – (Regional Representative)
General Board Members
- * Director – Nicholas Moore (Regional Representative)
- * Director – T.J. Shockley-Hunt (Regional Representative)
- * Director – Lyndell Graven (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Scotty Lee (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Kyle Baumgarten (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Penny Poteet (Regional Representative)
We are currently looking for new prospective board members to engage in advocacy, write policy and deliver our mission to the individuals and families in the counties we serve to reduce recidivism for people who were in the criminal justice system.
Some of the board members are a regional representative serving multiple counties.
Board of Directors Application
- * Must live or work in one of the 10 counties of South Central Workforce Region (Warren, Barren, Logan, Butler, Hart, Simpson, Metcalfe, Edmonson, Monroe, Allen)
- * Must have leadership qualities
- * Must be willing to volunteer your time to support our mission
- Simply download the application and email to email@example.com (Attention Nominating Committee)