The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council covers the area of the South Central Kentucky region which is made up of Logan, Simpson, Butler, Warren, Edmonson, Hart, Barren, Allen, Metcalfe, and Monroe counties.
Our council is made up of local non-profits, state agencies and passionate individuals that come together to work on helping address barriers to the justice-involved population of reducing recidivism and victimization in order for them to be successful in our communities.
By accomplishing this goal, we will reduce the costs of incarceration and increase public safety while helping persons with criminal histories become contributing members of society.
Board of Directors
The Board is the Policy-making body that sets the direction the organization will take within the mission. As a nonprofit organization, the Southern Kentucky Reentry Council must be governed by a board of directors. Each board member has a legal and moral obligation to ensure that the organization operates in the best interest of those we serve.
- * Board Chairperson – Paul Gronowski (Regional Representative)
- * Board Vice-Chair – Doug Miles (Warren County)
- * Board Secretary – Serenda Lobue (Regional Representative)
- * Board Treasurer – Karen Rediess (Warren County)
Board Committee Chairperson’s
- * (Fundraising Chair) – Rachel Wheat – (Warren County)
- * (Nominating Chair) – Priscilla Schwartz – (Regional Representative)
- * (Community Projects Chair) – Bobbi Steelman – (Regional Representative)
- * (Marketing/Social Media) – Meredith Hester – (Regional Representative)
General Board Members
- * Director – Nicholas Moore (Regional Representative)
- * Director – T.J. Shockley-Hunt (Regional Representative)
- * Director – Lyndell Graven (Warren County)
- * Director – Scotty Lee (Warren County)
- * Director – Kyle Baumgarten (Warren County)
- * Director – Penny Poteet (Regional Representative)
We are currently looking for new prospective board members to engage in advocacy, write policy and deliver our mission to the individuals and families in the counties we serve to reduce recidivism for people who were in the criminal justice system.
Some of the board members are a regional representative serving multiple counties.
Board of Directors Application
- * Must live or work in one of the 10 counties of South Central Workforce Region (Warren, Barren, Logan, Butler, Hart, Simpson, Metcalfe, Edmonson, Monroe, Allen)
- * Must have leadership qualities
- * Must be willing to volunteer your time to support our mission
- Simply download the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention Nominating Committee)