The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council covers the area of the South Central Kentucky region which is made up of Logan, Simpson, Butler, Warren, Edmonson, Hart, Barren, Allen, Metcalfe, and Monroe counties.
Our council is made up of local non-profits, state agencies and passionate individuals that come together to work on helping address barriers to the justice-involved population of reducing recidivism and victimization in order for them to be successful in our communities.
By accomplishing this goal, we will reduce the costs of incarceration and increase public safety while helping persons with criminal histories become contributing members of society.
Board of Directors
Board members are the fiduciaries who steer the organization towards a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies, as well as by making sure the nonprofit has adequate resources to advance its mission.
2021 Board Officers
Board Chair – Paul Gronowski – Audubon Area Community Services, Inc. (Regional Representative)
- * Board Vice-Chair – Doug Miles – Warren County Regional Jail (Warren County Representative)
- * Board Secretary – Serenda Lobue – Hope Harbor (Regional Representative)
- * Board Treasurer – Scotty Lee – Crown Services, Inc. (Warren County Representative)
2021 Board Committee Chairperson’s
- * (Fundraising Chair) – Serenda Lobue – Hope Harbor (Regional Representative)
- * (Nominating Chair) – Priscilla Schwartz – Passport Health (Regional Representative)
- * (Community Projects Chair) – T.J. Shockley-Hunt – Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, Inc. (Regional Representative)
2021 General Board Members
- * Director – Karen Rediess – Freedom House (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – T.J. Shockley-Hunt – Goodwill Industries of Kentucky, Inc. (Regional Representative
- * Director – Rachel Wheat – Journey Pure (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Meredith Hester – South Central Workforce Development Board (Regional Representative)
- * Director – Priscilla Schwartz – Passport Health (Regional Representative)
- * Director – Lyndell Graven – Retired (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Kyle Baumgarten – German American Bank (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Penny Poteet – Edmonson County Board of Education (Regional Representative)
- * Director – Pam Morgan – Educational Opportunity Centers (Logan County Representative)
- * Director – Rachel Gilpin – Matthew 25 Clinic (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Misty Knight – Retired (Warren County Representative)
- * Director – Michael Tuck – Jim Johnson Nissan/Hyundai (Simpson County Representative)
Some of the board members are a regional representative serving multiple counties.
- * Derek Collins – WKU Representative
- * Callie Smith – Center for Behavioral Health
- * Michael Cantrell – Footprints Outreach and Support
- * Amy Thomas – Adult Education (Butler County)
We are always looking for new prospective board members to engage in advocacy, write policy and deliver our mission to the individuals and families in the counties we serve to reduce recidivism for people who were in the criminal justice system.
Board of Directors Application
- * Must live or work in one of the 10 counties of South Central Workforce Region (Warren, Barren, Logan, Butler, Hart, Simpson, Metcalfe, Edmonson, Monroe, Allen)
- * Must have leadership qualities
- * Must be willing to volunteer your time to support our mission
- Simply download the application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Attention Nominating Committee)