The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization
The Southern Kentucky Reentry Council covers the area of the South Central Kentucky region which is made up of Logan, Simpson, Butler, Warren, Edmonson, Hart, Barren, Allen, Metcalfe, and Monroe counties.
Our council is made up of local non-profits, state agencies and passionate individuals that come together to work on helping address barriers to the justice-involved population of reducing recidivism and victimization in order for them to be successful in our communities.
By accomplishing this goal, we will reduce the costs of incarceration and increase public safety while helping persons with criminal histories become contributing members of society.
Board of Directors
The Board is the Policy-making body that sets the direction the organization will take within the mission. As a nonprofit organization, the Southern Kentucky Reentry Council must be governed by a board of directors. Each board member has a legal and moral obligation to ensure that the organization operates in the best interest of those we serve.
- Board Chairperson – Paul Gronowski (Hart County)
- Board Vice-Chair – Doug Miles (Warren County)
- Board Secretary – Open position
- Board Treasurer – Karen Rediess (Warren County)
- General Board Member – Serenda Lobue (Fundraising Chair) – (Barren County)
- General Board Member – Rachel Wheat (Projects Chair) – (Warren County)
- General Board Member – Priscilla Schwartz (Nominating Chair) – (Warren County)
- General Board Member – Lyndell Graven (Warren County)
- General Board Member – Nicholas Moore (Allen County)
- General Board Member – Bobbi Steelman (Warren County)
- General Board Member – T.J. Shockley-Hunt (Warren County)
- General Board Member – Meredith Hester (Warren County)
We are currently looking for new prospective board members to engage in advocacy, write policy and deliver our mission to the individuals and families in the counties we serve to reduce recidivism for people who were in the criminal justice system.
Board of directors Application
- Must live or work in one of the 10 counties of South Central Kentucky Workforce Region (Warren, Barren, Logan, Butler, Hart, Simpson, Metcalfe, Edmonson, Monroe, Allen)
- Must have leadership qualities
- Must be willing to volunteer your time to support our mission
- Download the application below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org